Garmin HRM Tri™ Heart Rate Monitor - Black/Blue (010-10997-09)
Garmin HRM Tri Heart Rate Monitor (010-10997-09)
Buy the Garmin HRM-Tri Heart Rate Monitor from Handtec. Pair your Garmin Forerunner 920XT with the HRM-Tri to enhance your triathlon experience. Store heart rate data even under water and then forward it to the 920XT. The strap of your HRM-Tri is soft with round edges and covered to make the strap seem very comfortable out of the water.
Enhance your triathlon training and experience with the HRM-Tri Heart Rate Monitor from Garmin. This triathlete-specific device records and stores your heart rate data on land and in the water, giving you a more complete picture of your heart rate performance during your triathlon or triathlon training. It stores up to 20 hours of activity data and automatically sends it to your separately available compatible Garmin device. If you're recording heart rate data while you're in water, the HRM-Tri will send that data once you've exited the water to your compatible device.
Garmin HRM-Tri Heart Rate Monitor also features an accelerometer in the module that is designed to measure torso movements to calculate 3 running metrics.
Enhance your triathlon training and experience with the HRM-Tri Heart Rate Monitor from Garmin. This triathlete-specific device records and stores your heart rate data on land and in the water, giving you a more complete picture of your heart rate performance during your triathlon or triathlon training. It stores up to 20 hours of activity data and automatically sends it to your separately available compatible Garmin device. If you're recording heart rate data while you're in water, the Garmin HRM-Tri heart rate monitor will send that data once you've exited the water to your compatible device.
Cadence is defined as the number of steps per minute. With cadence you can see the total number of steps from left to right (combined).
This is referred to as the bounce when you run. The Vertical Oscillation displays the vertical motion of your torso in centimetres.However, when the HRM-Tri is paired with other fitness products, it will just display the heart rate.
The Ground Contact Time
The ground contact time is measured in milliseconds. It is the amount of time that your foot spends on the ground in each step while running.
In addition to recording heart rate data, the HRM-Tri also houses an accelerometer that enables it to track three running dynamics: your cadence, vertical oscillation, and ground contact time. Tracking and understanding these metrics can help you become a more efficient runner and triathlete, as they provide real-time feedback about your running form.
- Unit dimensions (LxWxD): 60.0 - 142.0 x 3.0 x 1.2 cm
- Weight: 2.1 oz (59 g)
- Module size: 29.4 x 51.4 x 8.5 mm
- Module weight: 49 g
- Size adjustment: Bi-fold
- Sizing range: (60.0 - 142.0 cm
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery life: 10 months (Tri training 1 hour per day)
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- ANT+® heart rate: yes
- Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features: yes
- 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communication protocol: yes
- Running dynamics: yes
- Stores and forwards heart rate: yes
- Swim interval heart rate statistics: yes
- Non-slip design for pool swimming: no
- Pool chemical resistent: no
What's in the Package:
- Garmin HRM-Tri Heart Rate Monitor (010-10997-09)
- Garmin epix
- Garmin fēnix 3
- Garmin Forerunner 920XT
- Small module is designed with rounded edges and no exposed seams; soft strap remains comfortable during extended hours of training
- Simple bifold adjustment reduces elastic weight and makes sizing easy
- Garmin HRM-Tri heart rate monitor battery lasts for 10 months (assuming 1 hour per day of use) with user-replaceable CR2032 battery
- Running Dynamics: when paired with a compatible Garmin device provides feedback on running form by measuring cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time
- Garmin Forerunner 920XT sold separately Imported.
Works as expected, very comfortable, easy to pair.
It's not that comfortable for non-pool activities because it sticks so well to your skin. It's not elastic like every other heart rate strap I've owned. It's adjustable to one position and not flexible.
This works great and was easy to connect/pair with my Garmin 920xt watch. I have only used this for biking and running because I have not had a chance to use it at a pool yet. This is comfortable and does come with an extra strap in case it is too small.
Love it. My old HRM died so I got this one; primarily for running and cycling but wanted the swim capability for triathlons. Used it on a race yesterday and it was great.
It works great in the pool, sticks to your skin like a pro. It doesn't slide down your body when you push of the wall.
We Also Recommend
Sennheiser SC 30 (504546) USB ML - Single Sided Business Headset Black/Orange