Team Lead - Procurement & Logistics APPLY NOW
The overall objective of the role: Procurement & Logistics department is the team which operates direct day to day contact with multiple suppliers in order to place purchase orders, price negotiation, and labeling, tracking shipments until delivered. The department is responsible for maintaining the entire inventory to an optimal level.
Brief Job Description:
- The main objective is to interact with new suppliers and making them understand the FBA process. And communicating with the new/existing suppliers to negotiate on the product’s pricing and also place purchase orders on a regular basis.
- Respond to all related emails timely basis.
- The critical/ important tasks for the new joiner will be to add FBA shipping IDs, Tracking IDs for all purchased products in inventory sheets, Amazon seller central, and also in the procurement trackers. Tracking the shipments as per emails and keep the record update in the procurement tracker timely.
- Knowledge of USA suppliers Returns.
- Follow the Whole process of labeling to credit memos. (Labeling, shipping cost, parcel hero collection, UPS, FedEx)
- Update and maintain Entries in PT, Tracking IDs, Shipment Ids.
- Negotiation Skills
- Quality Assurance
- Communication Skills
Required Education: Bachelors
Required Experience: 4 years
Shift: Third Shift (Evening)
Number of Positions: 1
2020-10-31|||Islamabad|||Procurement & Logistics||||||HLPpI5NAxv_-NqRp|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false