- Aruba Instant On AP11 Indoor Access Points deliver highly affordable Wave 2 802.11ac Wi-Fi for low- to medium-density small business environments. Business-grade capabilities are designed to meet the mobile, IoT, and security needs of small offices, dental offices, retail shops, small restaurants, home networking, or other less demanding environments at an attractive price point. Get setup and running in minutes with the Aruba Instant On Cloud app management system.
- Two-Factor Authentication enabled
- Powering: AP11 APs can be powered with Power over Ethernet (802.1af Class 2) or using a 12V local power adapter. There are two ordering options depending on what power mode you choose. This model (R3J21A) is a power bundle that ships with a power adapter. Also available is a model (R2W95A) with just the unit, more appropriate if you will be providing PoE or already have a power adapter.
- Performance: Specified hardware for 867 Mbps on 5 GHz (.11ac) | 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz (.11n) | Total 1167 Mbps throughput | Unit has one Gigabit 100/1000 uplink connection | recommended for up to 50 max active devices.
- Warranty & Support: Aruba Instant On 2-year warranty includes 24X7 phone support for the first 90 days and chat support for the entire warranty period. Community support is for as long as you own the products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.