- Aruba Instant On AP11D Desk/Wall Access Points deliver affordable, business-grade Wave 2 802.11ac Wi-Fi for low- to medium-density small business environments. They are a perfect choice for delivering in-room Wi-Fi connectivity in offices, hospitality locations like hotel guest rooms, medical clinics, and Airbnb located in the same premises as your main network. Get setup and running in minutes with the Aruba Instant On Cloud app management system.
- Two-Factor Authentication enabled
- Powering: AP11D APs require Power over Ethernet (802.1at Class 3 PoE+) or a 48V local power adapter. Reason for the extra power is to allow for PoE out on downlink ports. There are two ordering options depending on what power mode you choose. This model (R2J25A) is a power bundle that ships with the 48V power adapter. Also available is model (R2X15A) that is just the unit, most appropriate if you will be provided PoE+ from a switch.
- Performance: Specified hardware for 867 Mbps on 5 GHz (.11ac) | 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz (.11n) | Total 1167 Mbps throughput | Unit has one Gigabit 100/1000 uplink connection and three Gigabit local ports for connecting other devices. | recommended for up to 50 max active devices.
- Warranty & Support: Aruba Instant On 2-year warranty includes 24X7 phone support for the first 90 days and chat support for the entire warranty period. Community support is for as long as you own the products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.