- For powerful cutting of large cross-sections as well as very hard materials with a diameter up to 0.157 inches
- Because of the high transmission ratio, the cobolt lowers the hand force needed for cutting different materials by 60%
- Gripping surface below the joint for gripping and pulling nails or wires with a diameter from 0.039 in
- Induction-hardened precision blades with cutting edge hardness approximately 64 HRC for long life
- German chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, forged, and oil-hardened
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.