This is the Garmin Bike Speed Sensor 2. It easily attaches to either hub with no need for magnets or other exposed parts. After calibrating the sensor on your Edge® cycling computer or the Garmin Connect app, the Bike Speed Sensor 2 will deliver accurate speed and distance at all times.
- The speed sensor 2 (010-12843-00) attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device to give you accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit.
- The cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training.
- Cadence Sensor 2 Send live speed, distance and cadence data to compatible training apps or displays by using ANT+ connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology.
- The odometer feature — for the speed sensor only — tracks your distance to help plan for bicycle maintenance.
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.2 x 0.2 inches ; 2.08 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 ounces
- Item model number: 010-12845-00
- Batteries 4 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.