Garmin Speed Sensor 2 and Cadence Sensor 2 Bundle, Bike Sensors to Monitor Speed and Pedaling Cadence
This is the Garmin Bike Speed Sensor 2. It easily attaches to either hub with no need for magnets or other exposed parts. After calibrating the sensor on your Edge® cycling computer or the Garmin Connect app, the Bike Speed Sensor 2 will deliver accurate speed and distance at all times.
- The speed sensor 2 (010-12843-00) attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device to give you accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit.
- The cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training.
- Cadence Sensor 2 Send live speed, distance and cadence data to compatible training apps or displays by using ANT+ connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology.
- The odometer feature — for the speed sensor only — tracks your distance to help plan for bicycle maintenance.
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.2 x 0.2 inches ; 2.08 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 ounces
- Item model number: 010-12845-00
- Batteries 4 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
We Also Recommend
Kingston Digital 8GB Data Traveler AES Encrypted 256Bit 3.0 USB Flash Drive (DTVP30)