Garmin HRM Tri Heart Rate Monitor (010-10997-09)
Buy the Garmin HRM-Tri Heart Rate Monitor from Handtec. Pair your Garmin Forerunner 920XT with the HRM-Tri to enhance your triathlon experience. Store heart rate data even under water and then forward it to the 920XT. The strap of your HRM-Tri is soft with round edges and covered to make the strap seem very comfortable out of the water.
Your HRM-Tri also features an accelerometer in the module that is designed to measure torso movements to calculate 3 running metrics.
Cadence is defined as the number of steps per minute. With cadence you can see the total number of steps from left to right (combined).
This is referred to as the bounce when you run. The Vertical Oscillation displays the vertical motion of your torso in centimetres.However, when the HRM-Tri is paired with other fitness products, it will just display the heart rate.
The Ground Contact Time
The ground contact time is measured in milliseconds. It is the amount of time that your foot spends on the ground in each step while running.
- Unit dimensions (LxWxD): 60.0 - 142.0 x 3.0 x 1.2 cm
- Weight: 2.1 oz (59 g)
- Module size: 29.4 x 51.4 x 8.5 mm
- Module weight: 49 g
- Size adjustment: Bi-fold
- Sizing range: (60.0 - 142.0 cm
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery life: 10 months (Tri training 1 hour per day)
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- ANT+® heart rate: yes
- Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features: yes
- 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communication protocol: yes
- Running dynamics: yes
- Stores and forwards heart rate: yes
- Swim interval heart rate statistics: yes
- Non-slip design for pool swimming: no
- Pool chemical resistent: no
What's in the Package:
- Garmin HRM-Tri Heart Rate Monitor (010-10997-09)
- Garmin epix
- Garmin fēnix 3
- Garmin Forerunner 920XT