- PROGRESSIVE DESCENT CONTROL: 3:1 mechanical advantage of the camming mechanism helps smoothly control the rope and reduce lowering efforts regardless of rope diameter.
- CAM-ASSISTED BLOCKING: Cam-assisted blocking ensures a comfortable belay—when the climber falls or weights the rope—the cam in the device automatically cinches down to arrest the rope.
- COMFORTABLE and CONVENIENT: Simple to use for belaying both lead and top rope climbers. Rope installation diagram engraved on the inside and outside of the device serves as a friendly reminder to novices and experts alike.
- ERGONOMIC: Ergonomic handle allows belayer to easily unblock the rope and lower someone. Durable, compact, and lightweight (175 grams).
- ROPE COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with 8.5 to 11 mm dynamic single ropes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.