- HX890 comes packaged with all the accesories including the rechargeable Li-Ion battery, Alkaline battery tray, 110V wall charger, 220V adapter, charging cradle, 12V charger, PC programming cable and belt lip with lanyard
- 6W transmit power output (Selectable 6/ 2/ 1 W) | 700mW Loud Audio and Noise Canceling Function for both TX/RX audio | Submersible IPX8 Construction and it floats
- DSC (Digital Selective Calling) ITU-R M.493 Class-H Operation | W2.60’’ x H5.43’’ x D1.50’’ – Round Case Design provides excellent ergonomics
- Built-in Integrated 66 channel WAAS GPS Receiver | 11-hour Operating Time with 1800mAh high capacity Li-ion battery | Easy to Operate Menu System with a large (1.7’’ x 1.7’’) Full-dot matrix display | Selectable Display Mode - Day & Night Mode | Waypoint and Route navigation | Group Monitor Function utilising DSC Group Position Call
- MOB (Man over Board) feature | Water Activated Emergency “WHITE” Strobe Light | Two Scrambler Systems built-in – 4-code CVS2500A & 32-code FVP-42 | Versatile Scanning operation (Dual Watch and Triple Watch) | NOAA Weather Channels with Weather Alert | FM Broadcast Radio Receiver | Micro USB Data jack for PC programming | 3 Year Waterproof Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.